- Grade teaching at the Pre Primary level
- Emphasis on language skills – listening, reading, speaking and writing though drills, repetitions and the likes
- Efficient and effective use of instructional materials – audios, visuals, charts etc.
- Individual attention, monitoring, supervision and feedback collection
- Students’ / Parents’ interaction and counseling
- Parent’s – teachers’ and administration periodical meetings
- Tutorial and extra classes for weak students on the basis of need
Periodical evaluation devices like Unit Test, Monthly Test followed by Terminal Evaluations Test are implemented to access students’ achievement for systematic planning and result oriented output. The final results are prepared on the basis of performance right from the Terminal Evaluations Test. Besides, Surprise Test is taken for S.L.C. students to acquaint them with quick responses. Thus, it is obvious that each exam is equally important for collective Final results.
Our Co-curricular Activities
At HEBHSS, we facilitate indoor and outdoor games – Badminton, Basketball, Table Tennis etc. We conduct Annual Sports Week to encourage individual and group participation for team work and develop the quality of true sportsmanship. We also organize Literary and Creative events like – poem writing and recitation, debates, elocutions, quizzes, drawing, painting and craftwork to enhance individual skills and performances. Tours to historical and religious sites, visit to museum and Pashupati old age home, picnic programs form fun and solid package for students’ entertainment. Students have shown enthusiastic participation in events organized within and outside the school as well.
Himalaya HSS and College motivates teachers to be sincere and committed to their profession. They should always be in pursuit of new and effective techniques of teaching, training, and counseling, and should always strive for excellence in their performance.
For the reasons, we apply updated approaches, beside conventional methodology of teaching learning.